Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone
Easy to use with voicemail, text and email messaging.
Inmarsat’s IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. No matter what conditions you may be facing – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or monsoon rain – our robust handset has got you covered. Our powerful, dependable and rugged satellite phone connects you wherever you are on the planet – no matter how remote.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it from searing heat to desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. With fast network registration, and battery life offering 8 hours’ talk time and up to 160 hours on standby, you know you can depend on IsatPhone 2. Get excellent voice call quality using a simple handset, all on the reliable Inmarsat network with near-global coverage.
- Near-global coverage on the Inmarsat network keeps you connected worldwide, apart from the Poles.
- Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, IsatPhone 2 operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 per cent, and is dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04).
- Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters.
- Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
- Once configured, a single push of the alert button will send a message to SOS services to get you the help you need in an emergency.
- Network registration in less than 45 seconds, plus unrivalled battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility,scratch-resistant anti-glare display that’s readable even in bright sunlight.
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Assistance button – send GPS location data
- Text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking – send location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Ready to use at all times: 45-second network registration
- Unrivalled battery life: with eight hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Languages supported: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
Use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
Subscription required…see plan options HERE. Plans are available at Earth2Ocean when you purchase this device.
*Plans are provided through Pivotel and are subject to change