Rugged GPS Touchscreen Navigator with inReach Technology
Stay in touch and on track with Montana 700i. This rugged GPS handheld combines TopoActive and City Navigator mapping for routable on- or off-road navigation with global two-way messaging and interactive SOS via inReach satellite technology1. The 5” color touchscreen features a full QWERTY keyboard for messaging and a display that’s 50% larger than earlier models. Multi-GNSS support and sensors for the 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter put a world of outdoor navigation capability within your grasp. Plus, wireless pro-connectivity gives you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ app support and more. Pair with a compatible smartphone to access Active Weather forecasts. Extend battery life for more than a week with the new ultralow-powered Expedition mode. For hunters and trainers, the IPX7-rated unit syncs with compatible Astro or Alpha series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field
- Features rugged military-grade construction and a 5” touchscreen display that’s 50% larger than the previous model; offers easy viewability and includes versatile mounting solutions
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 monitoring center — or use the full QWERTY touchscreen keyboard for two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network1
- Multi-GNSS (GPS and Galileo) support — plus preloaded TopoActive maps and City Navigator street map navigation; navigation sensors include 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Pro-connected with ANT+® technology, Wi-Fi® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® wireless networking, giving you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ™ app support and more
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack can provide more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in Expedition mode between charges
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, the Garmin-powered International Emergency Response Coordination Centre (IERCC) with professional 24/7 global monitoring and response centre (active satellite subscription required).
Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Use cellular connectivity2 to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect™ app.
Access to GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO satellite networks enables Montana® 700i to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field. They´ll be able to see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more via your web-based MapShare™ trip-sharing page. (Montana 700i, 750i only – satellite subscription required).
Trek far and wide off-grid. Use Expedition mode, an ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more between recharges.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
A variety of Montana handheld-compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs or other vehicles.
1To access the Iridium® satellite network for live tracking and messaging, including SOS capabilities, an active satellite subscription is required.
Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices.
It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.