GPSMAP 8410xsv With Worldwide Basemap
Earth2Ocean are Garmin Authorised Dealers in Bunbury as well as the South West!
Serious sport fishermen, cruisers, sailors and sail racers demand serious equipment. The easy-to-use, easy-to-install GPSMAP 8410xsv chartplotter/sonar combo delivers MFD performance in a combo-size package. It features a 10” full HD in IPS touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses. Multiple displays can be flat mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or can be mounted flush.
- Display: WUXGA 1920 x 1200 pixel Full HD IPS touchscreen, offers wide viewing angles and clarity even in bright sunlight or with polarised sunglasses
- Supports full range of sonar types, ClearVu, SideVu CHIRP, Ultra HD scanning sonar
- Compatible with Panoptix LiveScope system (requires separate transducer)
- Designed to allow mounting side by side for glass helm look
- NMEA2000/0183 and Garmin Marine Network connectivity
- Bluetooth, ANT and Wifi wireless networking allows full connection options to devices such as Quatix 5 watch or gWind Wireless Wind sensors
- OneHelm allows connection to many third party devices, with J1939 for engine communication and USB touch output protocols for controlling a standard PC
- SmartMode controls allow for presets to be configured for one touch docking, cruising, fishing anchoring and more
- SailAssist shows relevant data, displays and pre-race guidance
- Pairs with ActiveCaptain app via WiFi for smart notifications, OneChart and community data